Thursday, April 20, 2006

Deja Vu

L: "Remember, awhile back I mentioned that it seemed like my Palm was adding duplicate entries to my calendar?"

M: "Yes, I do."

L: "Well, I haven't been using my Palm for a few weeks and there are still duplicate events in my calendar."

M: "Ok."

L: "I have this re-occurring meeting that someone sends out and there are 5 of them."

M: "Is there a chance the person actually messed up and sent out 5? Maybe instead of updating the existing one, they sent out new ones."

L: "I don't know. It is so strange that my calendar would automatically duplicate events."

M: "Do they all look the same? The calendar really has no way to automatically duplicate items."

L: "I'll check."

M: "If not, then maybe this is a left over set of duplicates from the Palm sync issue."

(Puzzled look from user)

M: "When you delete a re-occurring event, you have the option to delete this one, or all events. Maybe when you cleaned up last time, you only deleted the one time event, rather than re-occurring."

L: "I try that and let you know."

@$*&@*&%&#%#&$(%)! Do you really believe that Outlook randomly duplicates data in the calendar? Outlook is just lounging around one day and decides, "Hey, I'll duplicate this re-occurring event just to piss him off." Give me a break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home